Orange Oratory was inspired by a 1939 Miami Herald article announcing the opening of the 27th Avenue Bridge over the Miami River. Headlined “Fruit Juice and Oratory to Feature Span Opening,” the article detailed organizers’ choice of fresh-squeezed orange juice—a signature South Florida thirst quencher—to toast the new architectural landmark with city officials and the Miami community. The original Bridge Tender House was acquired by the Wolfsonian—FIU in the 1980s and is now installed at the front of the museum. After going through the Wolfsonian archives, Keeley selected items that don't normally appear on view to the public to highlight the unusual and eclectic nature of the Wolfsonian collection. The selected pieces thematically link to the color orange; South Florida's history as an exotic, tropical, tourist destination; and the citrus industry. While working with designer Richard Massey in creating this artist book, the pieces have been organized using an algorithm dictated by the orange color spectrum. Orange Oratory is also part of a greater, virtual exhibition and neon orange sculpture by Keeley that commemorates the project and hangs in the Bridge Tender House.